Tuesday, February 6, 2007

To blog or not to blog

I've been contemplating the idea of starting a blog for a long time. To start or not to start?? Then it dawn on me that, with age creeping up, coupled with a hectic schedule, there were past and present events in my life that I am slowly forgetting, especially the details of the events. Events like my childhood memories, my school life, my uni life, my graduation, my wedding and lots of other significant events. OK, so here I am, starting my blog with the objective of keeping my memories of events in my life fresh and clear. I'll start with two past events and then go on to the present time as I can't remember much of what had happened in the previous years nor do I have photos of those events in the pre-digital camera age.

~ Posted 12th November 2006 in Friendster Blog

No comments: