Monday, March 19, 2007

Teething at 3 Months Old?

Yesterday, I noticed some white dots on our baby's gum. I thought it was just some milk residue after she had burp. Today, I had a good look at it and it was not just some milk residue. I asked my aunty if the dots were ulcers and she said that they did not look like ulcers to her. They did not look like ulcers to me either. My aunty asked me to try feel her gums to see if the white dots are hard or soft. I felt it and it seems to be abit hard. Teething at 3 months old? And quite a number of them at a time too.


I searched in the internet and found that babies do indeed start teething as early as 3 months old. Let's just hope my baby is really teething and it's not something else. I'm too paranoid these days.

2 comments:

Jenni Szymanski said...

What did this end up being? I saw you posted saying that it wasn't teeth...my daughter has all the teething symptoms and has this type white thing poking out a little...she will be three months on the 22nd.

chuasteph said...

jenni, was not sure what those were but they went away after a few days.