Thursday, May 24, 2007

HR Form

Recently, I found out that I had to go to my organization's HR Dept in order to have my personal details updated. Since giving birth last year, I had not had my personal details updated yet. In other words, I had to inform the HR Dept that I have a new addition to my family.

So, the other day, I went to the HR Dept and they gave me a form to fill in. The only column that I had to update was my baby's information.

Well, you see, it's just a normal form right? With 9 lines to fill in, if you have 9 children that is. One thing caught my attention though.

The footnote says (translated) "Please use appendices/attachments if the space provided is not sufficient."

What the heck??? 9 lines still not enough??? How many children do you expect a normal person to have???

If I need to use an attachment to provide the information of my tenth child, I think...

~ I would be so horribly out of shape that my mother won't even recognize me.
~ I can't fit in one chair.
~ I can't walk through one door.
~ I can't fit into my friend's Perodua Kancil.
~ I have to buy a bus to bring all my kids to school.
~ When people bumped into me, they can bounce back a few metres.

Hehe...

No comments: