Tuesday, June 5, 2007

A Dedication

This entry is dedicated to my husband for all that he had done for me.

First of all, thank you for being there for me all the time.

Thank you for cheering me up when I'm down.

Thank you for being patient when I'm impatient.

Thank you for listening to my rantings when I'm in a bad mood.

Thank you for accompanying me everywhere and keeping me safe.

Thank you for washing my car when it's dirty.

Thank you for giving me the moral support all the way up to Mount KK when I was vomitting badly from food poisoning.

Thank you for running all the way to KFC to get my life saver's meal when I felt like dying from the food poisoning after we descended from Mount KK and reached our hotel.

Thank you for bringing me to the snorkelling and island hopping trip in Terengganu even though you don't know how to swim. I want to go again, can?

Thank you for a memorable wedding day.

Thank you for a wonderful trip to Hong Kong and Taiwan.

Thank you for doing all the chores when I was pregnant and vomitting my guts out.

Thank you for never leaving my side during the whole delivery process.

Thank you for not sleeping for 72 hours after I gave birth.

Thank you for being such a good father to our baby.

Thank you for bearing with the cold room temperature every night. Honestly, it's not that cold. You're too thin. Maybe that's why you feel cold. You should eat more.

Thank you for being there for me to disturb whenever I'm bored.

Thank you for bearing with my freaking need for symmetry, cleanliness and neatness. Really la, things that are symmetry looks nicer and neater.

Thank you for sacrificing your birthday celebration so that I could study for my induction exams.

Thank you for everything else that my deteriorating memory cannot remember.

I love you, darling!

I hereby present you with the "Husband of the Year Award".


P/S: I know that is one of your bowling trophies. Thank you for lending it to me unknowingly for this blog entry. Hehe...

No comments: