Thursday, July 5, 2007

An Accident

Early yesterday morning, I received an SMS from my coconut lover friend. "Me acc.x go work." I did not understand what she meant and decided to call her later on to ask. When I called, I was shocked. My coconut lover friend was involved in a horrific accident. Luckily, she is unscathed in this unfortunate accident and no casualties were involved. You see, it was not an automobile against automobile accident. My coconut lover friend accidentally, though God knows how, rammed into the fencing of some other people's house nearby her neighbourhood.


Needless to say, the whole fence was totally destroyed.


Her car's windscreen also broke into bits and pieces.


After being shell-shocked for a few hours, she apparently finds this accident very funny and kept joking about it. She even SMS me saying that she is riding a bicycle to work the next day. Hey, my friend, bicycle can only carry one coconut at a time la!

No comments: