Friday, December 14, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday

Two days ago, it was our baby's first birthday. I felt very happy and excited. She's finally 1 year old. In preparation for her birthday, we brought her for her first haircut. This was her hair before her first haircut.


During her first haircut, she cried and struggled like never before. I had to hold on to her and I had her hair all over me. Anyway, this is her hair after the haircut.


Not much difference eh? There's a bit of difference actually. She now looks more like a boy again, like when she was younger and had shorter hair.

Well, a few days after her haircut, my husband and I decided to go shop for a dress and a pair of new shoes for her. We bought her this nice white dress.


We also bought her this pair of shoes.


So, on her birthday, we dressed her up with the new dress and shoes. We just had a simple family dinner. We also bought her a Winnie the Pooh (my husband's favourite character) cake.


During her birthday dinner, we gave her some noodles to eat and she enjoyed herself thoroughly. Mummy and Papa love you so much, lil' girl.

No comments: