Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sleepless

It's 4:45am now. I have been awake since 1 hour ago. No, this time, the chubby kid did not wake up and cough at 3am. It's a relief since she has been waking up at 3am for the past 5 nights to cough incessantly. Perhaps, I now have a biological alarm that wakes me up at around this time since I have been doing that for the past 5 nights. I'm so tired. I cannot go back to sleep. I do not know why it's so hard for me to go back to sleep everytime I wake up at this hour. To add to my irritation, there's mosquitoes that attacked me every night since I slept on my husband's side of bed.

I have no one to talk to or disturb now. My husband is away on travelling. I'm contemplating calling him but then again, I do not want to disturb his sleep. He will have a busy day ahead of him.

It's raining heavily outside. I love the sound of raindrops. It gives me a nostalgic feeling. How can I make myself fall asleep now? I have a busy day ahead of me. So many tasks unfinished with approaching datelines. My workload has been preventing me from blogging more often. This was one of the reasons why I did not want to start a blog earlier on but then since I had started, I will strive to keep it updated as often as I can. Actually, I have a few entries which I do not have the time to update. Now is not the time for it. I'm too lazy to go get the photos in the memory card. Perhaps, later today if I have the time. Or maybe tomorrow. We'll see then.

Good night or should I say, good morning!

1 comment:

Tan said...

Hi Stephanie,
This is Sin Ee (Kenny's wife). Ya, I'm in your shoes as well. My boy too have been sick; have block nose and cough and wakes up regularly at night. He's sleeping now but mummy's biological clock is tuned to him. Sleep = poor quality. Anyway, hang on there....I know it's tiring..