Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Education UK

About two months ago, I received a package in the mail.


It's from the University of Liverpool. In it was an offer letter to do my postgraduate studies and also some guide books for international postgraduate students to prepare for the journey to Liverpool.


On that very same day the package arrived, I received news from my HR department that the scholarship to further my studies had been approved. Needless to say, I was very happy. It was all that I had hoped for earlier on, when I applied to further my studies and when I applied for the scholarship. However, at that point of time, I felt like "OK, so now what? How am I going to deal with all these things?" I was clueless. It was like there were so many things to do but I didn't know where to start.

After spreading the good news to my family members, I was lucky enough to have my uncle advised me on what to do. And from there, I proceeded with the preparations.

My beloved husband and chubby kid will be coming along with me, to provide me with the love and support that will very much be needed throughout the 3 years of sweat and pain that I am bound to go through. We will be going to KL for visa application in two weeks' time. So, KL friends, let's meet up.

No comments: