Wednesday, July 30, 2008

International Ornaments

I was tidying up my office the other day and saw that I had alot of souvenirs/gifts lying around. Those gifts were given to me by friends who went to different countries.

There's the koala bear from Australia.


A Taj Mahal keychain from India.


A frog from Spain.


A cute peg from Thailand.


A windmill from Holland.


There is also a Japanese tea cup from Japan that was given to me by my boss who went there some years back but I don't have it in my office. I think it's at home. Not forgetting a cute keychain/purse from Thailand, also from my boss but I can't remember where I put it. Haha...

Last but not least, this Hershey's bar from Langkawi that I have yet to eat. Hehe...

2 comments:

Mberenis said...

Great blog! The information and pictures you provided were OUTSTANDING!!!!

Free Advertising Search Engine and Directory
View Quality, Traffic, Popularity and Reach as you browse or search in real-time!
RSS links by the 1000's

Sarah said...

i wuz about to giv u the same taj mahal keychain.haha.so have to change lah:p c u during convo