Monday, August 25, 2008

Trouble-Plagued

Things had not been all good recently. There were many unpredictable happenings that caused utmost distress, frustration and disappoinment.

In terms of health, I had been very tired, suffering from mild insomnia if I were to wake up in the wee hours of the morning or waking up very early every morning despite sleeping late sometimes. Allergy attacks were occasional and mild. Appetite had been non-existence until recently.

In terms of finance, I had spent way too much over the last two months. I had to pay for mistakes which were not mine.

In terms of work, my productivity had been extremely low due to over-worrying and lack of focus.

In terms of entertainment, there were none, except for the occasional Olympics highlights.

I really got to get myself up again soon. There's so much to do yet so little time. I'm praying for God's intervention. He hears :-)

Thank you to St Jude too.

No comments: