Saturday, September 20, 2008

Kuching Food

The last two weeks saw us frantically savouring all the local food and dishes. So far, we had tasted most of our favourite food. Here were some of the food we managed to taste.

The king of fruits, our favourite durians.


My favourite mango and rambutan.



My husband's aunty also prepared home steamboat with lots of delicious food.


Of course, not forgetting kolomee.


And more kolomee.



Kueh chap.


Laksa.


Crispy oyster pancake.


All time favourite, baked crabs.


Home-cooked Hockien lo mee.


Home-made cheese cake.


Bidin.


Cendol.


Fried noodle.


Last but not least, my favourite calamansi samboi flavoured ice-cream from Desserts.


There were lots of other food that we ate but I had forgotten to bring my camera with me, hence, no photos. I am going to miss all these food big time.

*Note: I wrote this post halfway before flying off to the UK and it's not a good idea to continue writing it here, as I kept on drooling as I pasted the pictures one by one. !@#$%

2 comments:

Moo Moo Cow said...

wahhh...ur food pix really make me miss kch food sooo much..haha

Snap no Stevun® said...

Why no one tell me or introduce me to this samboi (plum) ice cream when I was back there?!?!?!!?!?!?! (*@&%$@!