Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Apple Pie

When I shopped at Tesco, I saw a lot of students buying all those frozen food, ready-to-microwave-and-eat kind of food and I always wondered to myself how those students can survive eating all those stuffs. I came to realize eventually that, those are the kind of normal everyday food that most people here eat.

So, out of curiousity and deciding to have something different for dinner, my husband and I tried out these apple pies. Pop them into the oven for 12 minutes and they're ready to be eaten.


I must say, it looks very nice, smells very nice but it certainly isn't very nice to eat. That's the last time I'm buying those pies.

2 comments:

Snap no Stevun® said...

Agree strongly.... MacDonalds apple Pie is better...

Susie said...

hahah..u can try those frozen rice or soemthing called asian tonight..i tried before ( curious :P ).. it looks really nice, but, really, i think u wont like it if u r too used with ur food back home :-p