Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cravings and the Weather

I seem to have a craving for chocolates ever since I arrived in Liverpool. Hmm... I wonder why? It must be the cold weather. Whatever chocolates I see, I seem to drool over it. Chocolate-coated wafer, Cadbury chocolates, Kinder Bueno, digestive biscuits coated with chocolates and all the likes of those. Mind you, this is not normal, as I am very choosy in the kind of chocolates I eat. I only like Cadbury chocolates and Kinder Bueno. Oh, and Kit Kat too.

Talking about eating, lately, I have been eating a lot. Some of my friends who are reading this must be thinking that I'm exaggerating. Well, I'm not. The amount of food that I eat here can feed me for two days back in Kuching. So, that's double of what I usually eat in Kuching. To make things worse, I do not exercise at all here. I was thinking of going swimming here but I have yet to check out if the sports centre has a swimming pool. Also, apart from my meals, I have been eating alot of snacks. Potato chips, chocolates, chocolates and chocolates. This is totally not me. I don't eat snacks that much back in Kuching. Gosh! Imagine the weight that I have put on. In no time, I will become like chubby kid! :-)


The weather here is very unpredictable. It can be sunny and then cloudy and it can rain anytime. Most people just wear jackets with hoods and when it rains, they would just put up the hood and walk under the rain. That was exactly what I did this morning. And the worst thing is, it is terribly windy most of the time. If you were to use an umbrella in the rain, you must know how to maneuver the umbrella so that it doesn't get overturned. I've learnt that trick by watching how those people do it. But most importantly, you must have a big umbrella because small ones get overturned easily and break almost immediately. Yes, there goes my small umbrella. May it rest in peace.

Enough said. More ramblings when my tension builds up.

6 comments:

Susie said...

Hey step, you are actually too thin lor..u look nicer with a bit more "meat" like when u were in your first year during your undergrad...

Susie said...

Hey step, you are actually too thin lor..u look nicer with a bit more "meat" like when u were in your first year during your undergrad...

chuasteph said...

susie: wah, u still remember how i look like in first yr undergrad meh? i don't even remember how i look like. lolz......hahahhahahaha

Wei King said...

dun worry. not just you. i eat a lot too just like you...maybe a bit less than you..

chuasteph said...

tiong: food here must be ngam you. everythg i buy, sure got label "suitable for vegetarian". hehehe...

Susie said...

hahaha..step, to be honest, i still remember your look..REALLY, NOT JOKING !! .. kekeke..

tiong must be enjoying his life there..kekeke.. :-p tiong, today i 8 about u ..kakak..u sneezed ?