Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hari Raya Open House in Liverpool

We had such fun today. Our Malay neighbours brought us to this Raya Open House where all Malaysians did a get-together to celebrate Hari Raya. It was fun meeting alot of Malaysians from all over Liverpool. We even meet people from Kuching, can you imagine? Such a small world.

The food was great. Just like home. Just like the food we had for Hari Raya visiting. Never did I imagine that I could taste my favourite masak merah in Liverpool.

I tried to savour the delicious food the best I could as chubby kid was pretty clingy and clung to me most of the time. I managed to eat two pieces of masak merah and it was delicious.

We had a great time today and met lots of new friends. Thanks so much to our neighbours for bringing us there.

No comments: