Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Student Yet Again

Today, I am officially a student yet again. I did not stop by my department today though. I suspect that my PC is not ready yet, so I was rather reluctant to drop by today. I had been to my department a few times since last week. I had already met my supervisor, who was very nice to show me around and introduced me to a few people.

I have yet to settle my bank account details and pick up my student card. I will also have to settle my accommodation fees details soon. There's also the National Health Service that I will need to register myself and my family with.

Yes, there's still so much to do. And so little time, as usual. To make matters a little more complicated, chubby kid sticks to me like glue, especially during the morning, before and after afternoon nap and bed time. I wonder how I can make her stick to my husband instead.

1 comment: