Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Harsh Winter Disease

I am sitting in front of my computer in my lab. My head is throbbing with a mild pain from the after effects of lack of sleep. My fingers still smell of Vicks Vaporub even though I've washed my hands since morning.

Chubby kid is sick. She is down with flu, cough and sore throat. All the doctor gave was saline drops for her nose. She has to get better on her own. I think I will try and cook some chicken soup to strengthen her body and resistance.

*Sigh*

3 comments:

BHUVAN CHAND JUYAL said...

i think you are affected by general viruses.............

chuasteph said...

bhuvan: yeah, i know. viral infection. heck...everyone seems to be getting it. just queue at the pharmacy and you can see everyone buying the same medicine. :-)

Melissa said...

oh... poor baby.. give her some cod liver oil.. can help strengthen immunity against common cold and flu..