Thursday, February 5, 2009

Snow

Three days ago, we woke up to a snowy morning. It was our first ever snow experience. This was the view from the entrance to our unit.

677

Though it did not look too heavy from here, it certainly was much heavier. I went to the carpark and took some photos too. It was an all white affair there.

678

Here was some snow flakes which collected on the leaves.

679

On my way to my department, all the roads were fully covered with snow.

680 681 682

By evening time, the snow got heavier and heavier. The undergraduates who stayed at the same university accommodation as we were, all came out to have snow fights and made some snowmen. Here was the view from our bedroom.

683

And then, it got heavier yet again.

684

It was just so tempting that I almost went out to play in the snow. But I didn’t because I could not afford to get sick. Maybe next time. There is always a next time. :-)

No comments: