Friday, March 20, 2009

Not Fit and Not Healthy

I am failing miserably at being fit and healthy. I have been trying to get myself to exercise or jog but lately, I am just feeling too tired to do so. To make things worse, I have been eating lots of junk food, i.e. chocolates and chips and that is not helping my aim to be healthier.

I really have to start eating healthy and exercising before I get burnt out from exhaustion. I miss being fit and healthy again. I miss the 20 laps that I usually do when I go swimming last time. I miss the seven back–to-back badminton matches that I usually play last time. At this point, I am missing all the sports that I used to do last time.

Oh heck! More Java coding to do now. Will I ever find time to exercise? I MUST go for a short two-kilometre jog tomorrow. Darling, if I don’t go for a jog tomorrow, pull me out of the house and force me to jog, OK?

2 comments:

Wei King said...

you can still do liver detox program

chuasteph said...

tiong, good idea, but too busy with the little gal, so don't think can do liver. but if i can find the tru d-tox tea, i might do the 5 day detox without the liver detox.