Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Getting a Tattoo

I have been thinking about this for a long time.  I want to do something out of the ordinary, something that will break the monotony of life.  After discussing with my husband about it, I decide that I will go ahead with my plan to get a tattoo.

I do not want a tattoo that is glaringly visible.  So, I opt for a simple ankle tattoo.  After browsing online for some designs, I pick out some that I like.

I thought that these anklets looked fine.

tattoo01

But then I decided that they were too glaring.  Then I found this butterfly design.

tattoo02

I thought that this was also too glaring for me, especially when I wear sandals.  So, I searched for more designs and then I found one with colours.  This looked quite cool.  It looked like something that my friend Moo-Moo would draw.

tattoo03

So, I brought this design to the tattoo shop and asked the guy to tattoo it on my foot.  Apparently, they charged more for colours, so I decided to just go for the plain ones without colours.  Finally, after all the pain, this is how my foot looks like.

tattoo04

Yeah, cool or not? ;-)

Eh, wait a minute.  That is not my foot.  What date is it again today?

;-)

Happy April Fools’ Day.  I fooled some of you, didn’t I?

Note: These pictures were randomly downloaded from the internet and belong to their respective owners.

14 comments:

mamamia said...

u really got me there steph....:p
just think of the pain from the neddle poking at ur skin... arghhh
no need lah.

Woman IN PinK said...

aisey....i thot it was for real.I was so convinced that you had that beautiful tattoo. Actually getting a tattoo is one of my teenhood dreams.hahahah..dunno whether I will ever go through the pain.

Happy April Fool's day!

chuasteph said...

malia: sorry ah. haha..thanks for the kind thought. just writing the post for fun to de-stress and unwind. hehe...

sarah: u know, the last pic there is actually very nice. i really like that design. i would like to go for it but i do not wish to put myself in pain.

Susie said...

hahahah..i was thinking, oh my god, stephanie getting a tattoo..hahahahah..not bad step !!

chuasteph said...

susie: haha, paiseh ho. i'm just trying to destress and unwind from all those java codes by playing some joke. hehe...

sharin said...

steph!!
i really thought u went thru with it... I dah pikir dah, the first thing I'll ask you to do if I see you is to take off your shoes!!

good one steph!

chuasteph said...

sharin: hehe...i don't think i wanna go thru all that pain but the last design is really kinda cool and nice. hahaha...

Susie said...

sarah, i just found that you have a blog too..kekek..i read ur posts..and from you i get to amelia's blog..and to sharin: how come you havent update your blog for SO SO LONG !!! susie wants to read lar :D :-p

step: sorry ya..send msg to the others at your blog :-p keekek..

chuasteph said...

susie: no problem. haha. i'll try to link sarah's and amelia's blog links soon when i have time to edit my layout.

Melissa said...

wahahah.. for a second there.. u got me, steph..

unlike a friend who posted that his wife was pregnant on april fools and after everybody congratulate him, he said it was a joke... hmmm...

hhehe.. btw, the tattoo looks nice.. i nearly got intoxicated.

chuasteph said...

melissa: the last design really nice right? im tempted :-D but painful la. hahaha...

Melissa said...

yar.. that one really nice, but then if u dun like it anymore and would like to remove it, its even more painful...

ok.. i'm tempted..

Jane Chiong said...

Wah, it really hit me that I do not know my sister in-law well enough... hahahaha! Luckily, it's only a joke. And I personally think you will not do it. Hmmm...surprise me!

^_^

chuasteph said...

jane: haha... :D yeah, of course i won't do it. it's just a joke.