Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wimbledon and Stonehenge

Before we headed for Stonehenge in Amesbury, approximately 2 hours from London, we drove to the All England Lawn Tennis Club to see the grounds where Wimbledon Tennis Championship took place every year.  Unfortunately, we could not see much from outside.







From Wimbledon, it took us about two hours to drive to Stonehenge in Amesbury.  Upon reaching there, we saw the rocks even from afar and it was a great feeling for us to be able to visit one of the most famous sites in the world.  Here are some pictures of Stonehenge from different angles.







I did not notice this when I was there but upon browsing through my photos on my computer, I saw this picture that gave me an eerie feeling.  Did you see a face on the rock looking back at you?





2 comments:

Snap no Stevun® said...

The grass is always so green like they fertilise it every week....can you walk up to it and touch it or kiss it?

chuasteph said...

steven, cannot touch one la. got barrier and got warden on guard one.