Friday, October 30, 2009

Husa Chamartin Hotel in Madrid

Our hotel was called Husa Chamartin, located just above the Chamartin metro station.



It is a pretty nice hotel.



I did not know why they gave us a suite instead of just a normal room.  So, we had a living room with a dining table, a bedroom and a bathroom/toilet.  This is the living room.



The first thing I saw when I walked into the room was that painting on the wall.  It looked like some blood flowing onto the floor from a wounded person (I must have watched too much CSI).  It gave me an eerie feeling everytime I stole a peek at it, as I tried not to look at it at all.

The bedroom was through another door.



And this is the bathroom.



It was quite comfortable for a five nights stay except that I did not like the painting :-(

2 comments:

melovesfood said...

How much per nite Steph, if you don't mind I'm asking.

chuasteph said...

mimah, on average per night about €63. weekend rate and weekday rate a bit different.